During this time - if your child is feeling unwell with Covid-19 symptoms they should not attend the setting.
We are all living in challenging times at the moment. Lots of things have changed and both adults and children have had to adapt to a new way of life.
At the club we have had to make some changes in the way we do things. Some of the key changes are outlined below -
- If a child develops symptoms whilst at the club, their parents will be contacted and they will be required to collect their child.
- Parents/carers will not be allowed into the setting on a daily basis.
- The children at the club will be regularly hand washing and hand sanitising.
- The children will spend the sessions in their “bubbles”. The bubbles are – Nursery and reception, Year 1 and year 2, Year 3 and year 4, Year 5 and year 6.
- The members of staff will be regularly cleaning and sterilising toys and frequently touched surfaces.
- If we have a positive case or cases, we may be advised to close either one bubble or the whole setting so that children can self-isolate.
- Please ensure we have up to date contact information so that we can contact you in the event of an emergency.
The guidance does change frequently but we will always try and ensure we provide parents with the latest government advice via the club newsletter.
Please click the link below to view our current risk assessment.